REGISTRATION - 2018/2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Registration for the 2018/2019 Academic Year begins on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 10:00am. The process begins with an online application on the TCDSB website.
Students who are currently attending the school are automatically registered for the upcoming year.
TCDSB policy changes allow families from outside the bus boundary to apply to the school; however, priority placement is based on the following criteria:
- Sibling currently attending the school
- Residency in primary catchment
- Licensed childcare in the primary catchment area
- Childcare in the primary catchment area
- Residency in Toronto
- Residency within the GTA
Documents Required for Enrollment
The following documents for your child will be required at the time of your meeting at the school:
- Proof of residence (which may include utility bills, lease agreements, proof of purchase)
- Child's birth certificate or Landed Immigrant papers/passport (proof of Canadian citizenship) if child was not born in Canada
- Catholic baptismal certificate (proof of Catholicity)
- Immunization record
Application for Direction of School Support (ADSS) form
Please note that a registration is not complete unless all the above required documents have been received at the school.